Updated: June 5, 2019
What types of information does Integrous collect?
- Other Information. “Other Information” is any information that does not and cannot be used to reveal your identity or that of another individual, such as information which has been fully and permanently anonymized and aggregated. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Websites and for other purposes described below.
How does Integrous collect information?
We and our service providers collect Personal Data and Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- We collect information through the Websites, e.g., when you submit a contact us form, subscribe to our email newsletter, download content (e.g. whitepapers), or register to use our Websites.
- We collect information from you offline, such as during phone calls with Integrous employees or when you contact an Integrous representative.
- Integrous collects information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily provide it. Unless combined with Personal Data, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Websites.
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Websites you are using. Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Websites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services.
- “Cookies” include commonly used pieces of information in the form of small files that are placed on an individual’s device to enable the individual to more easily communicate and interact with the Websites. When you visit our Websites, we may send one or more cookies to your device. They enable us to store information about your device which helps us, amongst other things, to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Websites and enhance the level of services and functions provided. We also use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our Websites and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie or similar on your browser. These companies recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘do not track’ instructions.
- Aggregated Personal Data does not personally identify you or any other user of the Websites (for example, we may aggregate Personal Data to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular geographical location).
How Does Integrous Use Personal Data?
WE USE PERSONAL DATA:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
- To send administrative information to you. For example, information regarding the Websites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send you marketing communications, including via email and SMS in compliance with applicable laws and in accordance with your preferences, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Websites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Websites and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our Affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Data described above will depend on the Personal Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We will collect and use your Personal Data where the processing is in our legitimate business interests, such as for direct marketing and sales of Integrous services to prospective customers. Our legal basis for processing Personal Data in certain circumstances will also be based on your consent to do so, or where we need the Personal Data to perform a contract with you, or in order to enter into a contract with you.
If we ask you to provide Personal Data to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Data).
How Will Integrous Share Personal Data It Receives?
THIRD-PARTY BUSINESS PARTNERS:
Integrous partners with a variety of businesses and works closely with them to market or sell products or services. In certain situations, these businesses operate within the Websites. We may disclose Personal Data to our partners for the purposes described above. We may share Personal Data with these partners to send you marketing communications and information that may be of interest to you, as permitted under applicable law.
INTEGROUS BLOG AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
Personal Data may also be disclosed by you through the Websites, on message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs, and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. This information can appear in public ways, such as through search engines or other publicly available platforms, and can be “crawled” or searched by third parties. Please do not post any information that you do not want to reveal to the public at large.
PROFILING AND AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING:
Integrous combines data obtained by the methods described above to help us determine what products and services might be of interest to you, and when you might be ready to make a purchase based on repeated interaction with Integrous websites, emails, and content. Integrous marketing and sales personnel are involved in this process and no automated decisions are made that would result in legal effects or similarly significantly affect an individual.
PROTECTION OF INTEGROUS AND OTHERS:
We release Personal Data as we believe necessary and appropriate to law enforcement, tax, fraud prevention, credit risk agencies, and other companies and organizations for the reasons given in the last bullet point under the section titled “How Does Integrous Use Personal Data?” above.
How Does Integrous Use and Disclose Other Information?
We use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Data under applicable law, then we would use or disclose it in the same way that we use and disclose Personal Data.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Data (such as combining your name with the name of your organization). If that combination permits you to be identified, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data for as long as it is combined.
How Does Integrous Secure Personal Data About Me?
We have implemented appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization, including security controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. While we take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Data from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure, you should be aware no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is always some risk assumed by sharing Personal Data online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can I Access, Correct, Amend, or Remove Information About Me?
If you would like to access, correct, amend, remove, or limit the use or disclosure of any Personal Data about you that has been collected and stored by Integrous, or have it transferred to another organization, please notify us at email@example.com so that we may consider and respond to your request in accordance with applicable law. If you would like to object to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, please use the mechanisms outlined in the “What Choices Do I Have?” section below.
For your protection, we only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we need to verify your identity before implementing your request. You can expect a response within 30 days of your request.
Please note that we need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such access, change, or deletion.
For How Long Will integrous Retain My Personal Data?
Unless you explicitly request otherwise, we will retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection, including to pursue our legitimate business interests, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce applicable agreements.
What Choices Do I Have?
You can always opt not to disclose information. However, if you elect to do so, we will likely be limited in responding to your inquiries or providing services to you.
Third Party Websites
Similarly, please note that we are not responsible for the collection, use, and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Apple, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Twitter or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including any Personal Data you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Websites.
We ask that you not send us or disclose any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the Websites or via other means.
Integrous will amend this policy from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Integrous account.
International Transfer of Data
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Websites or disclosing information to us you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence. When Personal Data is transferred internationally, Integrous maintains responsibility to ensure that processing and data handling are compliant with the corresponding regulations.
Can Children Use Integrous Websites?
The Websites are not intended for children under the age of 18. If you are a child under the age of 18, please do not submit any information to the Website. We do not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information online, or offline contact information from users under 18 years old, nor do we knowingly use or share personal information from users under 18 years old with third parties. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions, Concerns, or Complaints
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the way we collect and handle your information, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Integrous will take any privacy complaint seriously and any complaint will be assessed by an appropriate person with the aim of resolving any issue in a timely and efficient manner.